This richly detailed Italianate facade at the The Towers ($2,900,000) was added in 1859 to an earlier home. Today it has been elegantly restored and architecturally enhanced by its current owner. The five acres of landscaped grounds and the huge interior have been elegantly and appropriately furnished with period antiques, art and collections. It is in flawless condition. Featured in both the Spring and Fall Pilgrimages open for private tours.