Historic residence ($5,500,000) completely renovated in 2007. Originally built in 1857 for William F.Brantley and designed by John Norris. The winner of the ASID award, the home elegantly blends original details with modern amenities. Additional awards include the 2009 award from the Georgia Trust and a Preservation Award in 2008 from the Historic Savannah Foundation. Main house features a garden level with guest suite, craft room, butler’s pantry and exercise room. A formal living room, dining room, family room, private office and kitchen are located on the parlor level. The living, dining and family room are adorned with custom plaster crown molding and ceiling medallions. The master suite occupies the first floor with his and her baths and a grand dressing room. Two bedrooms each with ensuite baths are on the 3rd level. Gracious side porches overlook the courtyard. The 3 car garage carriage house adjoins the main house with a sitting room, guest room, full bath and powder room.