Start winter’s thaw in Florida. As a new season springs to life, it’s important to break from old habits. Leave traffic and homework behind. That’s why we have Florida! With 825 miles of beaches, Florida is the perfect playground recharge, reconnect with family, and broaden your brain cells. Feel good inside and out with these five ways to find your bliss and rejuvenate in Florida.
1. The citrus-beer body scrub at Spa Atlantic in Fort Lauderdale.
2. A Watsu aquatic body treatment at the Naples Grande Spa.
3. Already tried hot stones? Try the Hot Shell Massage at The Seagate in Delray Beach.
4. 50 minutes in the mineral soak and waterfall shower at the Waldorf Astoria Spa at the Boca Resort in Boca Raton.
5. The warmed lime-blossom ginger oil scalp and body massage in one of the 40 rooms at the Orlando’s Ritz-Carlton at Grande Lakes (while your kids float down the lazy river on the resort’s 500-acre campus).