A’jia is a traditional Ottoman mansion that bejewels the Asian shores of the Bosphorus. With a well appointed contemporary interior design, and its centuries old architecture the venue oozes trend and excitement.
When you add the extraordinary attention to detail, individualized service and HIP aspect in the mix, the hotel experience is simply redefined.
With its 15 rooms that feature breathtaking scenes from the Bosphorus, A’jia truly offers a private hideaway with easy access to historical and cultural attractions of the city.
Contributing to the overall experience of its valued guests, each room is a delight to discover as they are uniquely designed, furnished and equipped with all the latest technology and amenities blending in perfectly with the timeless elegance of the 1800’s. The A’jia restaurant is an exclusive venue with a unique approach in offering exquisite menus and creative ideas.
Crossing between continents is a spectacular experience — whether you drive or take the complimentary A’jia boat shuttle, it is a feast on the eyes.
Top Reasons to stay at A’jia Hotel:
• Winner of the 2009 Condé Nast Johansens Award for Excellence as “Most Excellent Charming Hotel” in Europe.
• Amazing location right on the Bosporus.
• The hotel is perfect for weddings and other celebrations.
• Glamorous suites.
• Glamorous dinners on the terrace at sunset.
• A skillful combination of historic architecture and contemporary design.
• Light spacious rooms in soothing shades of neutral.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
Meeting Room for up to 100 persons
Wireless High Speed Internet
Non Smoking Rooms
24-Hour Room Service
High speed Internet
Flat screen TV
Mr. Mete Uskudarli is chief Concierge and he can arrange:
• Driving a Ferrari In Turkey – It is now possible to drive beautifully presented Ferraris in just about any part of Istanbul.
• Escape into the unique world of Private Planes, Jets, Helicopters, Luxury Yachts and Exclusive Cars.
• Discover the history of old partod Istanbul.
Restaurant – Consisting of delicacies of Mediterranean cuisine, A’jia’s sumptuous menu acquires a unique character in the skilled hands of award-winning chef and his culinary team. A’jia restaurant is an exclusive venue for gourmets and private events as well as the most popular brunch venue at the city on Sundays.
Outdoor dining on the Bosphorus
24-Hour Room Service
Massage Treatments & Jacuzzi
Fishing & Boating
Private Dock & Sundeck Area
Central Location & Sightseeing
Top 10 Reasons to visit Istanbul:
• Istanbul is the only city in the world built on two continents, separated by the Bosphorus.
• Tradition in Turkey says that a stranger at one’s doorstep is considered “God’s guest” for at least three days.
• Turkey is noted for having one of the three most famous and distinctive traditional cuisines in the world.
• The second biggest covered fun fair of Europe is in Istanbul.
• Sultanahmet, (The Blue Mosque) is the only mosque in the world having six minarets.
• Topkapi Palace. Topkapi Palace, which means “Cannongate Palace”, is the old palace-city of the sultans.
• Hagia Sophia (Ayasofya). One of Istanbul s illustrious landmark, the Hagia Sofia was a former church, mosque and now a museum.
• Hagia Eirene. It is one of the earliest Christian churches in Istanbul.
• The Grand Bazaar. It is named “Kapalicarsi”, or “covered bazaar”. It is made up of streets of various shops sheltered by roofs and domes. Inside the Grand Bazaar you can enjoy shopping and find great bargains in 5,000 shops.
• Old City walls of Istanbul. Old Constantinople was surrounded by walls described as land walls and sea walls.
A’jia Hotel is directly located on the shore of the Bosphorus. Only 5 minutes away from the major highway, 35 minutes away from the airport and 15 minutes away from the major shopping area.