Join with us to countdown some of the most expensive scotches in the world. Be sure to check back each day, as we will feature a different scotch.
3. The Dalmore 62 Years
Old, rare and exclusive single Highland malt whisky. Here are Dalmore Master Blender Richard Paterson’s suggestions for tasting: Prepare the palate with a cup of warm Colombian coffee and milk; let the noble spirit drift over the tongue; finish with a bitter-chocolate such as Cote d’Or or Godiva. “The combination of coffee, The Dalmore and the bitter chocolate,” says Paterson, “will ensure the experience is unforgettable.”
Here are our other picks.
4. The Macallan Fine and Rare Collection, 1926, 60 Years Old
5. The John Walker 1805 Pack
6. 1937 Glenfiddich Rare Collection
7. Balvenie Cask 191
8. Macallan 1928 / 50 Year old Single Speyside Malt Scotch Whisky
9. Black Bowmore 1964
10. Kinclaith 1969 Duncan Taylor