Join with us to countdown some of the most expensive scotches in the world. Be sure to check back each day, as we will feature a different scotch.
4. The Macallan Fine and Rare Collection, 1926, 60 Years Old
The oldest and most sought-after of Macallan’s revolutionary Fine & Rare Collection is now sold out.
Here are our other picks.
5. The John Walker 1805 Pack
6. 1937 Glenfiddich Rare Collection
7. Balvenie Cask 191
8. Macallan 1928 / 50 Year old Single Speyside Malt Scotch Whisky
9. Black Bowmore 1964
10. Kinclaith 1969 Duncan Taylor